Documents Required to rent a car in Trivandrum
- Original driving license + 1 copy (original will give back to the customer after verification)
Government-recognized genuine ID (Like Passport, Aadhar, Election ID, or Pan Card ) + 1 copy.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- You have to be at least 21 years old to rent a car.
- Self-drive car rental for 1 day or more only (subject to availability).
- If anyone outside Kerala needs our services, an introduction and ID card from a native is required.
- Toll, interstate permits, parking fees, etc. payable by the customer.
- The customer must have a valid Indian / International Driving License.
- Fuel costs should be borne by the customer.
- The car must be returned with the same level of fuel at the time of delivery.
- We reserve the right to refuse our services without mentioning the cause.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the Service at any time without giving any reason.
- The customer must pay for damages to the vehicle during the rental period.
Offer rates are applicable only if rental days are maximum.
- The 1-7 day rate only applies if you rent a car for up to 7 days.
- The 8-14 day rate only applies if you rent a car for 14 days.
- The 15-30 day rate only applies if you rent a car for 30 days.